Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Tie Dye Twists

Today we got picked up early from our YMCA camp. My mom got done with our horse vet early. Then she thought it would be fun to tie dye when we got home.

First we had to get out our supplies. We used dye, tupperwares, plain white shirts.



To create designs we wrapped them up tight and put twists and knots and marbles in. After that, you tie them tight then you soak them in the dye you want.

Here is mine soaking.



Here it is ready to rinse.



We didn't know how it would turn out but here it is.



Here are the other two we made. The first is my sister's:


And this is my brother's:

3 comments:

Katya said...

Wow! Your mom certainly knows how to make some good fun, doesn't she? I love the way all three shirts turned out. They are beautiful!

Denise in PA said...

Hey, we've done this! I love how different each of the shirts are...and yours is the most different! :)

Anonymous said...

your shirt is so COOL i might tiedye shirts at my birthday party see you the end of july. -emma