Friday, June 22, 2007

My New Webkin

I am so excited. Today I got a brand new one and it is the Husky dog. When I went to a birthday party, I got a whole Webkin and trading cards in a goody bag. It turned out that I had that one, so the people at Hallmark we nice enough to exchange it. And then I got my husky. I named her Mia (like My-ah)when I got home.

Why do I like Webkinz? I like it because when you adopt your pet it looks even cuter on the computer. I like to play with my friends and their Webkinz.

Here are all the ones I have:
Flip - tree frog, Lily - bull frog, Periwinkle - spotted frog, Tigie - tiger cub, Mia - husky dog.

Can you tell I LOVE frogs? Real ones too!

4 comments:

Katya said...

Oh Tay, your Webkinz collection is off to a great start! Michelle has a friend that loves frogs, too. She has just about anything you can imagine with frogs on it, or in the shape of a frog! I looked through the Webkinz catalog, and they don't have Scotties! What are they thinking? Don't tell Angus and Murphy, but I thought the Yorkie and the Pink Poodle were kind of cute!

Denise in PA said...

OK, I'll admit it...I did not know what a Webkin was! But, I do now! I'm surprised you don't have the horse Webkin! :)

Anonymous said...

i think the husky is so cute and Mia is a relly pretty name

Anonymous said...

i thnk the huskey is so cute and Mia is a really pretty name.-emma