Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Terrific Tampa Trip

Me and my family and my grandparents went to Tampa for my brother's birthday. My grandparents were visiting from Indiana so we were lucky they got to go too.

We stayed at a hotel called the Marriott Waterside. And they had a pool that was gigantic and it was outside on the third floor. We went swimming until 11:00 at night and I was up until after midnight!!!

The next day we went to the Tampa Aquarium. This huge cruise ship was there waiting to leave on a trip. It was called the Inspiration. This shows it when it is leaving the port.








Here is another picture so you can see how big it really is. The other ship is called the U.S.S. American Victory. You could take tours, we decided not go on it but it was neat to look at. That is my brother standing by the ships.



3 comments:

Katya said...

Wow, great pictures of the ships! They look as big as buildings!!!
I have never seen one up close before. Thank you for letting me see them!
It sounds like you and your family had a terrific time for your brother's birthday! Tell him I said "Happy Belated Birthday!"

Tay said...

I told him!

Anonymous said...

the ships our so big,they most have been really cool. -Emma