Monday, October 1, 2007

Meet Lilly!

We had a sad day a couple weeks ago. My poor bunny named Wiggles had a heatstroke. My grandma and dad and me did save her by keeping her ears wet and cooling her off. Then we had her live in the house to make sure she was cool, but she never got all better 100%. We took her to the vet and she said she had pneumonia and she had to be put to sleep. I was so sad. We all were because we loved Wiggles SO MUCH. I always signed my letters from Taylor and Wiggles!

My mom called the person we bought Wiggles from to see if there were any more bunnies like her. We got one yesterday. She is a mini Rex bunny and we named her Lilly.


1 comment:

Katya said...

Aw, I am so sorry to hear about Wiggles. Whenever we lose a pet, it is as though we have a hole in our heart. But, your mom and dad were wise to help you find Lilly!!! A new pet will never take the place of our old one, but they begin a new adventure! Bunnies are so much fun! We always had one when I was growing up. My older brother was a hoot...even though we lived right in the middle of the city, he always had bunnies and chickens. When he was in the Air Force, he was stationed for a while in Anchorage, Alaska. I went to visit him once, and believe it or not, he had GERBILS in his front yard! Yes, they burrowed tunnels all over his yard! They would sit up and look around just like prairie dogs. Like I said, my older brother was, and still IS quite a hoot!!!
Hugs to you and Lilly!!!!