Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Back From Vacation!

Did you wonder where I was? I was on vacation in Cocoa Beach! My brother got to go to the Space Academy camp for a week at Kennedy Space Center. Instead of driving back and forth from our house, we decided to stay at the beach for a week. My mom took me, my sister, and my brother. My dad came to visit the last day.

On Wednesday, I was eating a Cheezit and I had a very loose tooth. When I bit down on one I bit something like a rock. It was my loose tooth that came out. The next day my brother bit down on a water bottle and he lost a tooth too!

Me, my mom and my sister went to the beach everyday. We found really pretty scallop shells. I will post some more pictures tomorrow.

Almost every day we went to a jetty and watched cruise ships take off. They are HUGE and the people on them waved and cheered when they went by!!!! It was a lot of fun. The ships were REALLY close and really BIG too.

This one is a Disney ship. See the Mickey Mouse on the top? That is my sister waving.


One night it was rainy so my mom gave us hair wraps. This is part of mine:


This is my sister's:


This is a rocket launch pad you can see from the beach and the jetty.

1 comment:

Katya said...

Wow! It sounds like you had some fun with Mom, your brother, and sister!!!
Losing teeth can sometimes be dangerous!
I love the hair wraps! How pretty they are, and OH! how so many girls would love to have your blond hair!!! So pretty!
I love the picture of your sister waving to the ship. That is so cool. IF we see ships on the Great Lakes, they are always VERY far off in the distance! (unless they are in the port)